In order to fill current and future job openings for pilots, Vueling launches a new First Officers recruitment process in its national and European bases.
The Company will hire new pilots that will join Vueling for the upcoming growth period.
- Spanish EASA Licence (Must be held/converted prior starting Vueling Operator Conversion Course)
- Spanish EASA Class 1 unrestricted medical certificate
- Language proficiency English and Spanish ICAO level 4 or higher (Spanish level required before joining Vueling)
- ATPL (frozen or unfrozen)
- No criminal record
The selection process will include four steps:
- Applications review and candidates selection
- Day 1:
- Aircraft general knowledge and operational procedures Test
- Written and listening English test
- Psychometric Test
- Day 2:
- Personal interview.
- Role play exercise.
- Day 3: Simulator assessment.