We are recruiting for non-type rated and type rated First Officers to be based in Warsaw on behalf of LOT Polish Airlines; the national airline of Poland.
This position is for pilots with PIC hours who are looking to build their experience on the Embraer 170/190 and become a Captain within 3 months.
First Officers (3-month Rapid Upgrade to Captain)
The requirements are:
– Minimum flying hours 3,000
– Minimum PIC hours 1,000
– Valid EASA ATPL
– ELP 5+
– Valid class 1 medical
– Must have the right to live and work in the EU
Great benefits are on offer
– €4,569 per month initially before command upgrade
– Unlimited staff travel on LOT
– Accommodation provided during training
– Health and accident insurance when on duty
– 24 days paid leave per annum
– Cost of type rating will be covered by LOT (5 year bond)
Successful candidates will be invited to an assessment day held in Warsaw.