Due to the continued expansion of CargoLogicAir we are looking to recruit a Fleet Support Avionics Engineer in our CAMO team, to be based at our offices in Uxbridge, close to Heathrow Airport. Focused on B747-400/-8 & B777 aircraft types, ideally, the candidate will be a highly experienced avionics engineer, with experience in troubleshooting, modification programmes and reliability monitoring, CLA is looking for an individual who is proactive and adaptable to a changing environment.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- Up to date working knowledge and experience of EASA/CAA airworthiness regulations and CAMO requirements.
- Large aircraft maintenance and maintenance management (CAMO) experience.
- Effective communicator and a team player.
- Preferably B2 licensed with B747-400/-8 experience.
- Experience in assessing airworthiness data and in repair design.
- Familiar with Boeing documents and knowledge of My Boeing Fleet.
- Depending on experience, this role could incorporate LAE or MCC engineer activities.
- Review of FAA/EASA/CAA airworthiness requirements, including airworthiness directives, service information from an engineering and operational perspective.
- Review of airworthiness data (AD, SB, SL) and determining actions to be taken.
- Investigating in-service defects, troubleshooting, and optimization. Working with the CLA maintrol team, TCDS holders and MROs to ensure compliance and improve aircraft and operational performance.
- Drafting work instructions, engineering orders and working with TCDS holders and Part 21 providers to develop modifications.
Review of in-service data and monitoring reliability programme.
- Ongoing review and updates to maintenance programmes.
- Experience with Maintenance Management software.
- Updating and reviewing the IT tracking system (TRAX).
- Modification projects, including working with OEMs review of tenders and on-site inspections and liaison with service providers.
- System upgrades.