Reporting to the Fleet Manager (FM), the Fleet Training Manager will oversee and deliver front-line training to Cobham Regional Services’ newly established fleet of Q400 pilots.
- Holding safety as a core value and contribute to the achievement of a zero harm and an incident/injury free environment through active participation in all safety;
- Training, assessing and checking of pilots and trainee pilots in Company aircraft, and, where applicable, simulators and synthetic trainers in accordance with operating manuals;
- Recommending remedial training, currency programs or suspension of individual pilots;
- Recording and monitoring the performance of individual pilots in training, and providing updates to the FM regarding flight proficiency; and
- Maintaining a type rating on the Q400 aircraft type.
Key Person Criteria
- The right to legally live and work in Australia;
- Experience in pilot training and check;
- A proven track-record in projects, particularly in the introduction of new aircraft types; and
- Leadership and training experience on Dash 8 or Q400 aircraft is desirable.
Cobham Aviation Services (CAvS) is Australia’s largest provider of contract aviation services, employing 1,300 people nationally. It forms part of Cobham Plc’s global operations across the US, Europe, Asia Pacific and Africa.
All applicants must have the right to live and work in Australia.