ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Dispatch division, based in Cambridge, United Kingdom.
Position of support for the Duty Dispatcher. In the coordination of services including ground handlings, permits, fuel and customs arrangements. Intensive, high workload environment focused on the successful completion of all tasks to meet deadlines with direct and immediate impact on the customer.
- Sending of pre-briefs for following the day’s flights.
- Entering flights into Flightware.
- Setting up all services for the flight.
- Arranging handling/fuel/helicopter/VIP and additional lavatory, water, towing, GPU, ASU equipment for the aircraft as necessary.
- Obtaining of worldwide permissions, Airport slots and ground handling services.
- Ensuring fire categories and other safety/insurance requirements are met.
- Crewing flights
- Submission of Eapis and Customs information
- Dispatch flights under the supervision of the Dispatcher.
- Reading FIR/Enroute and Station Notams in the preparation and final dispatch stage of flight planning and acting accordingly should they affect.
- Weather monitoring, using METAR and TAF to ensure weather above minima
- Basic IFR/VFR flight planning in compliance with multiple worldwide AOC’s, flight safety and flight planning laws under the supervision of Dispatcher.
- Arranging additional insurance coverage for aircraft operating into and out of places/countries on coverage exclusion lists and have UN sanctions against them.
- Coordination with airports and different service providers as well as internal departments.
- Maintaining good customer service standards.
- Updating crew of slots that may be incurred due to European Central flow management.
- Creating a Variety of legal and non-legal documents using Microsoft Office.
- Using Flightware extensively to achieve all the above.
Any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by your line manager.
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience
- Strong team player and a good communicator.
- Keen perception and strong ability to multitask.
- Fast and accurate work pace.
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Reliable and flexible personality.
- Very good English knowledge; any other European language would be an asset.
- Very good computing skills.
- Willingness for shift work 24/7.
Working Hours: Shift Work