We are looking for talented passionate people with the ability to hit the ground running and achieve results.
People who work at GlobeAir have an international background, are flexible and thrive in a dynamic and innovative environment. Due to the dynamic expansion of our team, we are looking for an experienced and passionate aviation enthusiast to join our ambitious team in Linz (Hörsching), Austria.
Flight and Fleet Planning
- Arrange all services which are relevant for the safe operation of the flight
- Request the relevant permissions for the flight, if necessary
- Determining the most suitable routing with regard to national and international regulations, meteorological conditions, airspace capacity and passenger comfort
- Integrating performance data for the aircraft on the routing selected
- Considering economical aspects such as fuel prices and consumption
- Determine whether a particular flight is operationally feasible
- Taking due account of all regulations relevant to the flight
- Initiate, reschedule, delay or cancel a flight
- Flight monitoring
- Assistance in case of an emergency
- High school or university degree
- Min. 1 year work experience in flight operations (preferred)
- Excellent English language skills (verbal & written) and foreign language skills (German, Italian, Spanish or French, any additional language a plus)
- Very good MS-Office skills, experience in dispatch software (Astro, PPS, Jeppesen)
- High level of customer service orientation and resistance to stress
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, team oriented and able to keep a positive environment for a joint success
- Available to work shifts, weekends as well as overtime
- Problem solving skills and proactive approach
- Good decision making skills
- Distinctive analytical and conceptual thinking
- Strong intercultural and social competence
- High level of discretion and privacy oriented
- General interest in all aspects of flight operation
- Holders of an Austrian, German or similar Flight Dispatching Officer Licence are preferred
- PPL / ATPL frozen license holders are welcome
- This position is based in Hörsching, Austria (LOWL/LNZ).
- Annual gross salary € 30.000 (compensation negotiable according to skills and qualification)
- Holders of a Flight Operations Officer License are compensated at starting annual gross salary € 35.000
- Additionally GlobeAir will provide some corporate benefits.