Aeroflot, the national airline of the Russian Federation, is looking to recruit foreign captains for its A320 and Boeing 737NG Fleets.
- A valid airline pilot license, in compliance with international aviation standards and with a B737NG or A320 Type Rating.
- 3,000 flight hours minimum as a pilot, including at least 500 hours as a В737NG/А320 PIC
- A document confirming completion of necessary training programs for В737NG/А320 aircraft types in aviation training centers certified (approved) in accordance with the laws of the state where the training center is located
- No criminal record. Certificate to be translated to Russian and notarized in the territory of the Russian Federation.
- A document confirming the absence of aviation accidents and incidents
- Class I Medical Certificate
- A stable salary, up to 650 000 rubles
- Accommodation in a hotel-type campus
- Employment benefits protected from inflation
- Annual paid leave (together with additional cash compensation) and additional leaves
- Assistance in obtaining a work permit and a work visa
- Possibility to plan flights with crew change at the place of residence
- Repayment of debt under apprenticeship agreement with the previous employer due to early termination of the employment agreement
- Corporate air tickets for employees and members of their families (wife, children, parents) for flights of Aeroflot and more than 80 partner airlines