Do you believe in service excellence? Do you like to travel combined with working in an inspiring office? Do you like challenges and getting out of your comfort zone?
If yes, FLYINGGROUP wants to hear from you.
We are looking for dedicated applicants who would like to become a corporate flight attendant combined with welcoming guests at the reception and in the VIP lounge of FLYINGGROUP Headquarters.
Stepping into this role is not just accepting the job. It is showing care and going beyond the expectations of our guests.
We invite candidates to apply if the following requirements are met :
- minimum education: high school degree
- minimum of 3 years of flying experience
- fluent in Dutch, French, and English (ability to speak another language is an asset) – language skills will be assessed during pre-assessment by phone
- strong work ethics and committed to impeccable service
- professional, discreet, creative, proactive and flexible
- high standard of personal grooming, self-perception, and presentation
- in possession of a European passport
- having a valid driving license
- living close to Antwerp is an asset but not a must
- providing outstanding customer service and customer satisfaction on board, at the reception and in the VVIP lounge
- continually improve the service and update passenger profile within the team
- solve problems creatively and follow through with customer feedback
- to maintain a high standard of personal presentation at all times
We are offering:
- base: Antwerp International Airport
- full-time contract which includes :
- approximately 50% as a corporate flight attendant
- approximately 50% as a front desk assistant at our headquarters in Antwerp – as front desk attendant you will work either from 6 AM till 2 PM or 2 PM till 10 PM
- an attractive salary which is partly variable – we like to reward availability for the company
- healthcare and hospitality insurance
- a motivated team who wants to be a leader in corporate airline service delivery.
Interested in joining our exciting world of executive business aircraft? Please send your motivation letter, a recent full body picture together with your CV.