On behalf of our long-standing client, a leading UK business aviation organization, we are searching for a GROUND OPERATIONS MANAGER AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS to join their team located near Heathrow on a permanent basis.
You would be joining a company that recognizes that employees are their greatest asset and attracting excellent people, with the right skills, knowledge and experience will enable them to be the market leader in aviation.
As a GROUND OPERATIONS MANAGER AIRCRAFT OPERATIONS, you will be responsible for coordinating the day to day running of the Ground Operations department, ensuring support and direction across all reportable locations worldwide. You will also act as the Ground Operations link between all departments in order to fulfill corporate and customer expectations linked to aircraft Ground Operations.
- Oversight and provision of Ground Operations training program, including but not limited to; Training Policy, Station Training (Operations and Ground Services), Weight and Balance training and Aircrew Operator Conversion training (initial and recurrent), to the requirements of the Loading and Fuelling Manual and Ground Services Manual
- Implementation, control and oversight of Scheduled Service Monitoring processes – Operational Messaging, Flight Schedule, Station Reports
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of company operations, manufacturer and operator documentation, regulating authority requirements, relevant systems and procedures
- Administration and development of the company Weight and Balance program, both manual and computerized, to include daily oversight of AOC critical CHAMP Weight and Balance software
- Providing technical expertise regarding aircraft and airline operating capabilities and functions, including but not limited to; aircraft scheduling, load inquiries, load ability studies, special projects and Dangerous Goods
- Oversight and application of the Ground Operations section of the Centrik system
Shall be responsible for the proper and timely performance of duties assigned
- Certified, experienced Loadmaster with minimum 5 years on B747F
- Experience in manual and computerized Weight & Balance
- Working knowledge of Boeing technical documentation
- Background of higher education
- In-depth knowledge and qualification in IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations
- Experience in worldwide ground operations and remote location operations
- Experience in training and development in a managerial/supervisory role
- Proactive team player
- Must be computer literate and experienced in the use of MS Office products
- Must be able, willing and available to travel to foreign locations, at short notice for extended periods of time, as is reasonably required by the company
- Must hold a full UK Driving Licence