Small Planet Airlines is a European leisure carrier with its permanent bases in Poland, Lithuania, Germany and Cambodia, also having seasonal bases in Europe and Asia.
- Travel benefits associated with airline activity;
- Full-time agreement with a fair salary and attractive benefits package;
- An international and sociable environment with a young, energetic and fun lovin’ team;
- An opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic environment;
- Support for license validation as well as work and live permit sponsored.
To Be Successful in This Role, You Have to
- Have current and valid EASA TRI qualifications with A320 rating;
- Be fluent in English, Polish will be an asset;
- Have solid knowledge of relevant EASA regulations and associated requirements;
- Have managerial experience applying EASA regulations within an airline environment;
- Have strong teamwork, cooperation, planning and organization skills, independent thinking with the ability to challenge current processes and suggest improvements;
- Be self-motivated with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Your Main Tasks Would Be to
- Assume the role, duties and responsibilities of Nominated Person in Crew Training;
- Ensure flight and cabin crew training standards are uniformly deployed in Poland;
- Ensure that standardized procedures for training and evaluations are implemented;
- Develop, revise and approve all training and evaluation programs to ensure crew members are competent to perform assigned duties;
- Monitor the assigned budget and managing direct subordinates on measures to be taken to utilize planned resources to the best advantage of the company.