Position: Head SAP
Qualification: Chartered Accountant
The SAP Program Manager will take overall responsibility for all SAP related programs and project delivery with a specific focus upon the S/4 Hana implementation and future enhancements and implementation.
- Take full responsibility for the leadership and management of all SAP functional and technical work streams ensuring that all personnel understand their roles and requirements to ensure successful program rollout.
- Responsible for all project planning and control as well as progress reporting to the Head of IT Department and relationship management with key business stakeholders especially CFO and HR Head.
- Risk and issue management as well as effective budget management.
- Oversee and drive change management and be a custodian of continuous improvement regarding program and project delivery.
- To identify and have a good working relationship with all stakeholders and business users involved within the various related SAP focused program and project.
- To work closely with the departments, supporting with tasks as required and ensuring successful delivery.
- To oversee the activities of other colleagues in the different aspects of the program /project, including testing and training support.
- To support and coach team members through the program and project processes.
- Line management responsibilities for the SAP project resource team.
- To manage and deliver a range of projects which will not only be fit to propose from a technology perspective but will also bring significant value and benefit to the internal business departments.
- Overseeing and supporting the wider Project Managers, with quality gate processes to ensure that deliverables and the projects stay on track and to budget ensuring business goals are met.
- Co-ordinate with the Implementation partner and ensure successful delivery of the project.
- Requirement analysis and requirement gathering of new requirements and prepare RFP and select the implementation partners.
- Should have a good understanding of term and condition negotiations and executing of contracts.
- Should be a chartered accountant and Should have a strong understanding of Accounting and business processes and their impact.
- Has understanding and knowledge of all the modules of SAP and their integration.
- Has 15 years + years’ experience as a senior-level Program Manager/Director, with a proven track record of delivering high profile, SAP-related programs.