Req Number: 14770BR
We are seeking an experienced Helicopter Pilot to join the Aviation Department at Saudi Aramco. The company operates a large fleet of aircraft, and maintains airstrips and aviation facilities at a number of locations in Saudi Arabia, in support of company operations. The fleet includes five B737-700s, three Embraer 170s, two King Air 350s, seven AW109 EPs, and 14 AW139 helicopters. This dynamic organization handles passenger and cargo transportation, in addition to special missions and operations, including pipelines patrol, search and rescue, and medical evacuation.
The role will involve operating a number of the Aramco Helicopter fleet as pilot in command (PIC), and in some cases be assigned second in command (SIC), depending on company operations.
- As the successful candidate you will possess a valid U.S. FAA Airline Transport Certificate, Rotorcraft Helicopters.
- Must have a current FAA medical certificate.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of helicopter flying experience, 3500 helicopter flight hours, 500 hours offshore experience, or such other flight experience as found acceptable to the Aviation Dept.
- Excellent command of both written and oral English.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You will be required to perform the following:
- Be responsible for complete knowledge of the operating procedures for the aircraft you are assigned to operate.
- Check all paper work related to the flight, e.g., passenger and cargo manifests, routes, and destination.
- Perform visual inspections to assure aircraft airworthiness.
- Assure that all documents are completed in accordance with government regulations and company policy.
- Obtain flight clearances and weather reports to assure a safe flight route to the destination, or cancel the flight if safe weather conditions do not exist.
- Monitor loading/off-loading of passengers and cargo, to assure no injury or damage occurs.
- Pilot the aircraft in a safe and efficient manner, in accordance with established procedures set forth by Government Regulations, the manufacturer, and company policies and/or guidelines.
- Direct crew members and passengers in case of any emergency, to assure that safety procedures are understood and complied with.
- Advise the Aviation Manager, Helicopter Chief Pilot, and Fleet Captain of anything which may impede safety of operation.
- Perform additional flight or ground duties as assigned by the Aviation Manager, Helicopter Chief Pilot or Fleet Captain.
- Assist PIC in carrying out the performance of duties when assigned as SIC.