The IT Vendor & License Manager is based at Swissport headquarters, and is responsible for managing IT vendors and licenses globally. This role plays a key role in the IT transformation, and is responsible for ensuring optimum services delivered by vendors at optimum costs, consolidating vendors portfolio, managing vendor related risks, optimizing licenses portfolio, and supporting procurement in contract negotiations.
The IT Vendor & License Manager reports to the Head of IT Vendor Management.
- Define, monitor and report vendors’ performance in terms of KPIs; prepare and implement performance improvement plans
- Control and optimize external spend on vendors
- Consolidate vendors’ portfolio, leverage volumes, and ensure the related contracts are in place
- Ensure vendors’ delivery according to agreed contracts
- Identify and report vendors’ risks; prepare and implement risk mitigation measures
- Centralize sourcing of licenses, optimize licenses portfolio, and support application owners with compliance
- Support sourcing initiatives including support in RFP creation, vendors identification, evaluation and contract negotiations
- Proactively resolve any issues related to service delivery, and escalate to vendors as needed
- Manage relationships with key stakeholders within IT and business lines (headquarter, regional and country management) in relation to services delivered by vendors
- Min. 5 years overall experience in IT
- Min. 2 years experience in IT vendor and license management
- Experience working in globally distributed virtual teams
- Strong negotiation skills paired with professional stakeholder management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to influence a range of audiences
- Strong analytical, planning and problem solving skills
- High degree of self-motivation
- Ability to work and succeed in a dynamic and multi-cultural matrix organization
- Willingness to travel worldwide
- Fluent command of oral and written English as the corporate language
Looking for a new challenge?
If you are looking for a challenge in a rapidly environment in the aviation services industry and are motivated to work in a multicultural company and a position that allows you to put your ideas into practice, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.