Do you have the skills, enthusiasm, and motivation to make your mark on Sri Lanka’s domestic aviation industry?
CINNAMON AIR is Sri Lanka’s premier domestic aviation company and the only one operating scheduled domestic flights from Colombo’s Bandaranaike International Airport to key tourist destinations in the island. Cinnamon Air is owned by Saffron Aviation (Pvt) Ltd., a joint venture between John Keells Holdings PLC, MMBL Leisure Holdings (Pvt) Limited, and Phoenix Ventures Limited.
LICENSED AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER B2
Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer B2 is responsible to report to the Manager – Aircraft Maintenance & Engineering.
The duties shall consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
- Perform / certify aircraft line maintenance tasks.
- Attend to aircraft scheduled and unscheduled inspections and line inspection duties
- Inspect, troubleshoot, and repair aircraft and / or all associated aircraft systems
- Inspect finished work, operation / functional tests and aircraft defect rectification
- Sign-off all tasks performed and comply with airworthy release
- Manage and maintain tools and equipment and provide recommendations, if applicable
- Assist in processing applicability of aircraft technical documentation
- Ability to deploy to other line stations for AOG recovery at short notice
- Work flexible hours and be punctual
- Assist and maintain a clean work environment in the Hangar and other places where aircraft maintenance work is performed
- Perform other duties as assigned
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- As per the Civil Aviation Authority of Sri Lanka licensing requirements (SLCAIS: 66), possess a current B2 Aircraft Maintenance Engineer License.
- Minimum one (01) year work experience as a Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer – B2 in an airline.
- Priority will be given to the candidates with Cessna 208 type endorsement.
BENEFITS FOR THE SELECTED CANDIDATE
An attractive remuneration package with benefits in keeping par with market standards such as free/discounted travel