Regional Jet is an ACMI specialist based in Tallinn, Estonia. Regional Jet was established by Nordica in 2015 and is currently owned by Nordica and LOT Polish Airlines.
Regional Jet operates a rapidly growing fleet of modern CRJ700/900 aircraft and is in the process of introducing ATR72-600s for a long term ACMI operation with a major European airline. To support its rapid expansion, Regional Jet is looking for
Licensed Mechanics (CAT A/B1/B2).
Partake in the ensuring of the airworthiness of the aircraft operated by Regional Jet.
- Ability to analyse;
- Cooperation and the ability to cooperate;
- Good level in English, both spoken and writing; > Good spatial ability.
- Dutifulness,punctuality,responsibilityandcontinuity in the work;
- Result and solution oriented way of thinking.
- Professional experience in the field;
- Professional education;
- Aircraft maintenance licence
- Exciting and responsible job at developing and building an airline;
- Excellentopportunitytobeapartoftheprofessionals in your field;
- Competitive salary;
- All the benefits stemming from working in the aviation industry.