To support our expanding activity we welcome applications from high quality professionals who share a passion for excellence and are willing to go the extra mile to provide the highest levels of service delivery to our customers.
Shifts including nights
The Line Maintenance Control (LMC) Engineer is responsible for all matters Technical to ensure reliable on-time departure of aircraft in an operational environment.
The Line Maintenance Controller will be required to coordinate and control Technical Data related to the line operation which are required to achieve the above.
- Within Part M requirements, the LMC is required to provide effective and timely technical advice and support to Operations Control Centre (OCC), Line Engineers and Flight Crews.
- Liaise with Part M post Holder and/or OCC Manager for guidance/clarification.
- Liaise with OCC on all matters technical, ensuring that they have up to date clear information and the necessary understanding of the cause of production delays or AOG situations.
- Support and manage information regarding AOG (aircraft on ground) recovery plans and incidents on the ground.
- Manage and oversea the Line Maintenance plan to ensure Operations have clear visibility of Plan maintenance inputs, Line Service Checks, ADD’s and HIL’s (hold item list).
- Support and ensure adequate defect planning is carried out on a regular basis to allow control of ADD’s and HIL’s.
- Give technical support to Line Engineers performing trouble shooting of defects and repetitive defects.
- Ensure that all guidance given is performed in accordance with and according to Part M/145 procedures and TI’s, using the necessary spares/tooling and manpower with reference to the correct AMM information.
- Ensure all activities are carried out safely and good housekeeping standards are met at all times.
- Valid EASA B1 and/or B2 License or ICOA equivalent is desirable
- Engineering qualification – HND Level or equivalent experience
- Current HF, FTS Level 2. EWIS
- Recent prop experience
- Minimum 10 years Aviation line and/or base maintenance experience
- Skills on type (ATP/B737/767/CRJ) or similar
- Must be Proactive, self-motivated & confident self-starter
- Effective and positive Team Player
- Possess confident and effective communication skills (both written & verbal)
- Ability to make good judgements and decisions based on the needs of the company operation, in a very dynamic, fast changing environment.
- Proven ability with problem solving and excellent Planning & Organising skills
Salary £51,000 rising to £52,020 after 6 months probation + company benefits