Headquartered in Estero Florida, Western Global Airlines is an expanding FAA 121 certified cargo airline, operating MD-11 and 747-400 freighters throughout the world, and offering exciting career opportunities.
If you are a highly qualified excellent candidate looking for a fascinating, challenging, and meaningful career in the airline industry, with the added benefits of Southwest Florida’s lifestyle, culture, beaches, warm weather activities, and the financial advantages of low cost living free of state income tax, we encourage you to send your application.
- Hold a current and valid FAA ATPL
- Hold a valid Class 1 Medical Certificate.
- Able to Complete 2 years of service.
- Total flight time – 3,000
- Multi Crew Aircraft – 1500 Hours
- Multi Engine ATP
- Turbojet – 1000 Hours
- ICAO English Level IV
- No history of accidents or incidents.
- Able to hold an appropriate visa to the countries that the Customer operates.
- Current US Passport
- Ability to pass a 10-year security background check and pre-employment Drug and Alcohol test.
- Home Airport Base
- Minimum 17-20 working day rotation per month
- 150% daily rate pay for days worked 19 and above
- 200% daily rate pay for days worked 21 and above
- $2.50 Per diem per working hour starting at Departure from Domicile
- 14 days of Paid time off after 1 year
- $10,000 Bonus Paid after completion of 2 years’ and 4 years of service
- Upgrade: First Officers are considered for upgrade to Captain after one (1) year of service; however, this may be waived by the company.
When applying, please note the following information:
- Your TOTAL TIME
- Total Turbojet Time
- Total Multi-Crew Aircraft Time
- Date Available for Employment