ExecuJet delivers excellence in a comprehensive range of business aviation services tailored to our clients and partners. We are dedicated to safety and strive for creating a fulfilling workplace through cultivating genuine, open and engaging relationships with passionate colleagues.
ExecuJet is currently seeking a suitably qualified person to fill a vacancy within the Support Service division, based at Lanseria International Airport.
The main objective of the position is to effectively maintain the IT infrastructure in accordance to policies and procedural guidelines outlined by the Senior IT Manager and to assist the Network Systems Administrator with daily tasks.
- Maintain all computers and communication systems
- Ensure effective communication to the Senior IT Manager.
- Ensure effective software administration and legalities
- Provide an effective IT support service
- Assist with all ad hoc duties as assigned by the relevant manager
- Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician
- Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP)
- A+ or N+ CompTIA Certification
- International Computer Driver’s License (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Knowledge of antivirus software and applications
- Knowledge of Domain Services
- Knowledge of VMware
- 2 Year experience in network infrastructure support and maintenance (desktops, switches, network printers)
- Added Advantage (Experience in MCSE 2012/2016)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- High levels of responsibility
- Professional approach towards allocated duties
- Self-disciplined and stress tolerant
- Systematic and well organized
- Ability to adapt (being flexible) to working conditions
- Ability to work independently and within a team
Working Hours: 8:00 to 17:00, after hours standby 2 weeks of the month