VistaJet, the world’s leading Global business aviation company, provides exceptional and unparalleled standards of quality, style and service.
Our employees are regarded as our greatest asset and therefore, together with all stakeholders, we continuously strive to provide an environment that attracts the very best talent and encourage high-quality performance.
Due to continued fleet expansion, VistaJet seeks highly motivated Flight Dispatchers and Operational Controllers to join our dynamic international team based in Malta.
- Preparation of crew briefings and keeping crews updated 24/7;
- Requesting overflight and landing permits for all flights as required;
- Arranging ground handling and airport slots for all flights as required;
- Liaising with external providers (handling agents, FBOs, fuel suppliers, Civil Aviation Authorities, Customs Offices) concerning any ground services arrangements or operational requirements;
- Flight Planning and preparation of flight packages including operational flight plan, weather briefing and charts, Notams, mass and balance calculations, performance data and any other documentation relevant to each flight;
- Ensuring that all documents sent to the crews comply with all relevant international and national regulations and with the company’s procedures and regulations as laid down in VistaJet’s operations manuals;
- Provide most accurate and actual information on status of flights during the planning stage (e.g. flight times, fuel stop locations, potential enroute issues);
- Ensure that all of the above is fulfilled efficiently, always within the safety boundaries and with the customer’s satisfaction in mind at all times.
Required Skills, Qualifications, and Experience
- 2 years’ experience within Business Aviation environment in at least one of the following:
- Flight Dispatch;
- International trip planning;
- Long range planning and Dispatch.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- EU Passport (or right to live and work in Europe);
- Recognized International Dispatch License;
- Jeppesen JetPlanner Experience;
- Worldwide Operations Experience.