Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Sales Representative in Istanbul, Turkey.
In this role, you will carry out various activities related to promoting KAC passenger sales in Turkey. This includes assisting in compiling sales information, analyzing, allocating and achieving sales plan and targets, visiting clients/agents to promote sales, arranging for reservation/preparation, providing special booking facilities and traffic handling for inclusive tours and monitoring KAC agents productivity.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assist assigned supervisor in compiling the information pertaining to sales promotion activities achieved by assigned area. This includes analyzing sales reports and clients cards, collecting related data and preparing necessary statistical reports to be used in further planning activities.
- Assist Supervisor in analyzing and achieving assigned sales promotion plans. This includes receiving a copy of approved sales plan and targets, assisting Supervisor in allocating targets to Sales Representatives in assigned area, following up on their performance, analyzing major deviation from targets and drafting reports recommending corrective actions.
- Visit IATA and non-IATA Travel Agencies to promote related sales and collect information for monitoring their productivity and practices of other carriers and their agents. Assist in solving KAC agent/clients’ problems and coordinates with reservation and traffic staff to provide booking facilities and special traffic handling for inclusive tours organized by KAC agents.
- Visit Ministries, Government’s corporations, commercial houses, oil companies, other airlines, unions, various associations, sports clubs, business men, VIP’s and other prospective clients to promote sales to achieve established sales targets.
- Receive and review clients requests and contact Operations Department and Traffic personnel at Kuwait Station to arrange for aircraft preparation and necessary clearances. This includes negotiating any terms and conditions for additional services required by clients, calculating fares and completing contracts and processing to Supervisor for review and approval.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education plus 2 years of formal training in commercial discipline.
- 4 years of experience in airline ticketing and reservation, including 1 year formal training and the successful completion of ticketing, reservation and airline sales training courses, 2 years of which as Sales Representative.
- Proficient in English