GOOSE Recruitment are excited to be working with a low level technical operator based in the UK. This position is offering the opportunity to work for the global market leader within a specialist field flying at low level in a variety of airports around the world. This would suit an experienced pilot Schedule Planner who is for something different where no two days are the same.
Role responsibilities include:
- Planning and maintaining the Operations Master Schedule, taking into account:
- Rostering of crew and ensuring suitable qualifications for each task
- Flight Time Limitations
- Aircraft availability & maintenance
- Regular/existing contracts
- Capacity for adhoc contracts
- Task planning & report writing requirements
- Allocation of crew days for administration and report checking
- Training & meetings
- Annual Leave
- Customer communication
- Carries out a flight watch service of FCSL aircraft.
- Analyses and produces reports of Operational data