We are looking for SD-3 rated Captains! Apply now for the next SD-3 rated Captain class! Seating is limited! This is an SD-3 rated Captain only class, no First Officers.
Join the Air Cargo Carrier Family and Train with the Best! Three Weeks On, One Week Off Rotational Schedule for various UPS CONUS Routes.
We are taking applications for multiple bases.
Qualified SD-3 Captain Candidates submit your resume, complete the online application and on be on your way to becoming a Valued Crew member with One of the Most Reliable Air Cargo TEAMS in the Industry.
For 30 years, Air Cargo Carriers Shorts Fleet have been flying scheduled daily flights for clients such as DHL, FedEx & UPS.
Total Compensation Package Year 1: Up to 75K (base salary, per diem and yearly retention bonus)
Total Compensation Package Year 2: Up to 90K (base salary, per diem and yearly retention bonus)
Captains receive while in training: Paid training plus per diem, Lodging, Transportation and Reimbursement for travel to MKE paid up to $300
Previous 135 cargo operations (a plus)
Air Cargo Carriers Routes by Various City Pairs – Majority of openings CONUS fly overnight between city pairs and have a rotation schedule. Our San Juan base is typically daytime routes and operates under ICAO regulations. (Not all locations have open slots available and individuals are not guaranteed a specific location but the ability to bid on desired location available after training.)
Direct hire Captain candidates must have at a MINIMUM the following flight times in a fixed-wing aircraft:
- Commercial Multi-engine rating
- Instrument rating
- SD3 PIC type rated
- First or Second Class FAA Medical
- FCC Radiotelephone Operator Permit
- Must be a US Citizen
- Valid US Passport
- Must be willing to Relocate to the assigned base during work rotation
- Must be able to pass drug and alcohol pre-employment test
- Must be able to pass a 10-year criminal history background check
- 1200-1500 hours total flight time;
- 500 hours cross country
- 100 hours Nighttime
- 75 hours instrument flight time (25 hrs. of which may be in a full flight simulator)
- $5000 bonus for SD-3 rating paid (within 30 days of successful check ride)
- Reimbursement for travel to training (up to $300 after successful check ride)
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- Paid vacations
- Partial relocation assistance once assigned to a permanent base
- Uniform allowance
- Education tuition reimbursement