As trusted advisors to the business we need to make sure that our systems and it processes supporting business meet each of the above principles by being agile, integrated, scalable, secured and flexible enough to provide the best customer experience aligned to our corporate goals. The team works strategically to make sure we have the right systems and processes in place. It’s an area in which we want to lead the industry – and our people ensure we do.
The job purpose is to provide subject matter expertise while engaging multiple stakeholders across units managing the scoping, planning, requirement analysis, solution design, system planning, user acceptance testing and implementation of software solutions and services for internal and external business stakeholders. The role will adapt and handle new business domains while mentoring and directing other colleagues to achieve success. The role will also contribute to business technology strategy by providing recommendations to BT management and business stakeholders on making inhouse or buying commercial off-the-shelf applications and implementation of the same.
Qualifications and Education
- The job holder should be a minimum of Bachelor’s Degree holder preferably in Business Administration/Computer Science/Engineering.
- PMBOK, PMP, ITILv3 Foundation qualifications would be preferable
- You should have 8 to 12 years of experience in Airport, aviation, transport and logistics domains delivering best of class IT systems with experience of managing relationships at Manager level for both internal and external partners.
- You should have 6+ years of working knowledge in at least 3 of the domains namely CRM (B2B, B2C), Non-Aeronautical (Concessions & property) & other billing systems, Employee Engagement and Advocacy platforms, Digital solutions (Internet and Intranet) and advanced Mobile technologies
- You should possess excellent verbal and written presentation skills including report writing skills.
- Proven ability to engage stakeholders and can translate and map business requirements to software systems
- Proven ability to successfully engage and deliver on multiple project/initiatives simultaneously while exceeding user expectations. Lead and deliver business solutions that balance technical capability, cost, and time, against business needs.
- Knowledge of Oracle Development Framework and Microsoft Dot net framework will be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle and agile methodologies is preferable.
- Implementation and operating knowledge of ITILv3 and ISO20000 is preferable.
- Knowledge of airport related software applications is preferable.