Susi Air is looking for a motivated Senior Ground Instructor willing to join our team at the Susi Air Training Centre.
- Undertake planning, provisioning and management of all aspects of ground training and non-flying development programs.
- Supervise and manage the activities of respective Ground Instructors within delegated areas of responsibilities to ensure optimum utilization of resources, and timely and efficient achievement of contractual training objectives.
- Give practical ground instruction where appropriate or as required.
- Ensure that the theoretical training and non-flying development programs are conducted in accordance with the CASR and all other applicable regulations.
- Evaluate, prepare and maintain appropriate levels of ground training materials.
- Maintain detailed records of ground training programs and results.
- Ensure that ground training programs, rosters and examination schedules are coordinated with the flying training program.
- Ensure there is oversight of all students’ ground training progress.
- Undertake regular reporting of all ground training progress.
Essential Selection Criteria
- Recent aviation training delivery and classroom teaching experience.
- Proven ability to use relevant experiences and instructional skills in a highly challenging, highly structured learning environment.
- Ability to interact positively with an international student cohort.
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of programs.
- Must possess an outstanding ability to communicate clearly, both written and verbally.
Preferred Selection Criteria
- Possess the Commercial Pilot Licence
- Possess a Grade 1 Flight Instructor Rating
- Experience in developing computer based training courseware.
- Instructor Rating
- Class 1 medical certificate
- General knowledge of: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook. Database: MS Access, preferred.