Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop and deliver high standards of Safety Training, which corresponds with the Cabin Crew Training Manual, SEP Manual and DGCA requirements.
- Ensure that the company image and value are upheld at all times.
- Be responsible for the safety standards and performance of crew.
- Development of training materials and modification of the same as required.
- To ensure documentation, crew personnel files and records are regularly updated.
- Managing, monitoring and upgrading the training systems and modules.
- Assess, monitor, coach and provide crew with individual feedback.
- Effective delivery of training as per the defined agenda and standards.
- Review of training feedback received and implement changes to delivery/material.
- Coordinate and schedule Cabin Safety Checks/Inspections.
- 10 + 2 from a recognized board
- Min 18 months as Senior Cabin Crew with an Indian carrier
- 1 year as a Senior Cabin Crew on narrow-bodied aircraft with an International carrier
- 18 months as Cabin In-charge on wide-bodied aircraft with an Indian/International carrier
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications
- Team player
- Professional appearance and demeanour
- Keen to further develop and enhance safety oversight and safety systems
- Willing to work in shifts