The Social Media Officer will work closely with the Marketing and Customer Experience teams to deliver outstanding Customer service online.
They will also be tasked with managing and nurturing flyadeal’s online community.
As an SMCC Officer, you will be personally responsible for Customer satisfaction based on online complaints and queries.
Your work will ensure the continued goodwill of Customers towards flyadeal and have a direct impact on the brand. In the world’s fastest growing social media market, the impact of your work will be measured by the sustained positive online sentiment towards flyadeal.
- Represent the company online as a friendly, approachable entity empathetic towards Customer concerns
- Moderate, respond to, and classify online conversations with Customers and prospects
- Quickly respond to, and resolve Customer queries in the shortest time possible
- Reliably follow a logical, analytical approach to online conversations and finding the quickest route to resolution
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of all flyadeal products, services and systems, providing accurate information and updates at all time
- Demonstrate competency in using the allocated Customer Service and Marketing technologies and tools
- Ensure knowledge of various company-wide Customer service processes, and the route to resolution for each type of query
- Take additional responsibility and follow protocols during crises
- Maintain performance standards that are above the pre-defined Service Level Agreement metrics (SLAs)
- Actively participate in scheduled coaching, mentoring and training meetings
- Fully cooperate with all quality control processes and mentoring activities to improve personal skills and performance results
- Be sensitive towards local customs and practices in KSA and in the markets flyadeal operates in when dealing with customers
Qualifications and experience
- At least 1 year experience in a Customer Service environment
- To be based in Jeddah
- Confident in answering, multitasking and prioritising messages requiring an immediate, friendly and considered response
- Aware of and experienced in using various social media platform eg. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Snapchat
- Strong command of written and spoken Arabic and English
- Prior experience in handling difficult Customer situations or crises
- Social Customer care experience is an added bonus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Job Specific Skills
- Personable and approachable in a virtual dialogue
- Excellent Customer service ability – questioning skills to easily explore Customer needs and concerns
- Attention to detail
- Empathy and ability to easily build rapport with others
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing needs and prioritize accordingly
- Ability to maneuver through various systems to provide the Customer accurate information
- Professionalism and positive attitude to develop and nurture prospect relationships