The primary purpose and function of the Software Developer will be to work on website, e-commerce and application software. Liaison with Business units and Application providers for software requirements, implement quick-change control processes to cope up with fast-changing business requirements
- Research, plan, install, configure, troubleshoot, maintain and upgrade software interfaces with the operating systems.
- Analyze and evaluate present or proposed business procedures or problems to define data processing needs.
- Support for all corporate applications, including the Reservations, financial, human resource, flight operations and other airline-related applications.
- Develop software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Navitaire API integration with Travel Agents.
- KNET & Credit card integration
- Payment & booking monitoring.
- Performing unit testing of the code (Software testing) & documentation.
- Any additional IT and Commercial systems department-related business work not specifically mentioned in addition to above as necessitated by overall business objectives and requirements of the organization
Experience & Qualification
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science or equivalent
- Microsoft Certified Application Developer
- Experience in SQL Server, Crystal report
- Software Setup and deployment of windows/web Applications
- Firm understanding of .Net framework, MVC, JSON API with Angular JS.
- Experience with NUnit
- Experience in KNET, Credit card payment integration