THE PART YOU’LL PLAY
Accountable for the day-to-day operational performance of your ground handling teams at your airport, you will utilise your exceptional communication and leadership skills to form excellent business relationships with the Airport, Airport Partners and the Airlines, instilling their trust and confidence in Menzies Aviation as the leading Ground Handler. Through your inspiring leadership skills you will shape and develop your team, identifying and developing those with high potential for future opportunities. You will lead the development of strategic business plans for your airport that underpin the wider business strategy and shape the execution of these across your departmental teams to deliver consistent, efficient and dependable customer service.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BRING:
- Excellent proven leadership skills with experience of building and developing teams
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to successfully influence at all levels both internally and externally
- Ability to develop excellent working relationships with suppliers, airport authorities, and our airlines.
- Experience of ground handling practices including a detailed knowledge of ramp turnaround operations.
- Experience of developing and delivering business strategies including budgetary management.
- Experience of delivering against and managing performance targets
- Ability to develop the management team, succession planning and re-engineer business processes as demanded by changes in the business
WHAT YOU’LL GET IN RETURN
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A GRADE 13 POSITION.
In addition to a competitive salary the wider benefits of this role include but are not limited to, opportunity to be considered for; Bonus Scheme, Contributory Pension Scheme, Life Insurance, Savings Related Share Option Scheme, Car Allowance, Private Medical Insurance, Childcare Voucher Scheme and a Long Term Disability Scheme.
To follow aviation security requirements, working in an Airside role you will be required to hold a full Airside Security Pass. To obtain this we will need 5 years’ full referencing history, with a Criminal Record Check.
Salary: Commensurate with skills and experience
Location: Oslo Airport
Region: Continental Europe
Vacancy Type: Full-Time Permanent
Hours Per Week: TBC