Do you have the skills, enthusiasm, and motivation to make your mark on Sri Lanka’s domestic aviation industry?
CINNAMON AIR is Sri Lanka’s premier domestic aviation company and the only one operating scheduled domestic flights from Colombo’s Bandaranaike International Airport to key tourist destinations in the island. Cinnamon Air is owned by Saffron Aviation (Pvt) Ltd., a joint venture between John Keells Holdings PLC, MMBL Leisure Holdings (Pvt) Limited, and Phoenix Ventures Limited.
TECHNICAL RECORDS EXECUTIVE
Technical Records Executive is responsible to report to the Manager – Continuing Airworthiness.
The duties shall consist of, but not be limited to, the following:
- Updating records in the Aircraft Maintenance Management database.
- Maintain the history of aircraft managed by Cinnamon Air, and its major assemblies and components
- Proper functioning of the Technical Library.
- Safe keeping of aircraft related technical documentation including Work Packages, including Job Cards.
- Ensure that Work Packages, including all Job Cards are duly completed .
- Enter component removal and installation details into Aircraft Maintenance Management database and notifies possible discrepancies to Manager – Continuing Airworthiness.
- Responsible for data of components replaced during line maintenance are taken from aircraft Tech Log pages including maintenance performed by third parties and appropriately updating the relevant documents.
- Coordinates with the Manager – Continuing Airworthiness and the Manager – Quality & Safety in the preparation of the documents required for the renewal of licenses.
- Is responsible for the quality level of the activities performed.
- All other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree or Diploma in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering or Aerospace Engineering.
- Minimum one year post qualifying experience in planning, technical records management, technical services, etc. in Part-145 Approved Maintenance Organization or Part-21 Design Organisation.
- Knowledge of airworthiness regulations and requirements, aircraft maintenance, basic Log Book management and related terminology.
- Able to understand Aviation Regulatory terminology and able to work independently.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office package.
- Fluent in English language (written and spoken).
BENEFITS FOR THE SELECTED CANDIDATE
An attractive remuneration package with benefits in keeping par with market standards such as free/discounted travel