Kuwait Airways is actively recruiting for the role of Ticketing Officer in London, United Kingdom.
In this role, you are to provide an efficient and courteous ticketing service to KAC customers, solve issues and reroute passenger air tickets in accordance with the set procedures. You are to ensure accuracy of data on ticket coupons and in the computer terminal. You are to assist customers with routings, hotel bookings, fare calculations, special requests, etc. as necessary.
Roles and Responsibilities
- You will discuss fares and routes with customers; solve issues, reissue tickets, endorse and reroute tickets in accordance with established detailed procedures. This will include accurately calculating fares, booking flights, filling in coupons and routing copies to proper files.
- You are to assist clients with routings, hotel bookings, fares information, seat selection, special meals, special handling for handicapped persons etc., and provides any other assistance as necessary.
- You are to reconfirm and/or cancel flight reservations for customers as requested. This includes inputting required data in assigned computer terminal.
- You are to answer queries on the telephone regarding routings, bookings, fares, type of aircraft and other air travel related information.
- You are to sort agents’ and auditors’ coupons serially to be included in the daily records and sales Report.
- You are to carry out other similar or related duties as assigned, such as filing, recording, maintaining a proper appearance and dress code, etc.
- Completion of Secondary (12 years) education or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in air ticketing, including 1 year of formal training.
- Knowledge of relevant computer system and keyboard skills.