Orxyjet in partnership with Maleth-Aero is currently accepting applications for experienced Cabin Crew and Senior Cabin Crew Members with the highest standards to operate on their B737 VIP aircraft.
This is a permanent position and you will be required to be located commutable distance from the operating base or willing to relocate.
We will be holding an assessment day at our London Luton Airport offices where you will be given the opportunity to ask questions during the course of the day.
- In possession of an EASA Attestation of Initial Training to be presented at the assessment day
- Valid EU passport with at least 12 months validity with no travel restrictions
- Weight in proportion to height and a high standard of personal presentation with no visible tattoos
- Fit and able to pass a medical assessment
- Fluent in English both spoken and written (additional languages are desirable)
- Able to complete a full five-year reference history for your employment
- Able to provide excellent customer service
- Responsible for safety and standards throughout the cabin
- Highly professional and able to work as part of a team
- Flexibility with roster and schedule changes
- Operating Base London Stansted Airport
To apply please send a current CV with a full length and profile photograph in business attire to the email address provided. Applications will be accepted until 25th Aug 2017.